Mazda World Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@Apr 30 2003, 12:26 AM
the front lip just really brothers, I hate the ricer look but want something that denotes more of an aggressive lower look
the 95-00 millenia's could benefit from some sort of classy looking front spoiler. i personally think its front end looks dated, and kinda resembles a sissy.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Originally posted by seldomseen@May 1 2003, 06:53 AM
the 95-00 millenia's could benefit from some sort of classy looking front spoiler. i personally think its front end looks dated, and kinda resembles a sissy.
Your opinion seldom matters (hehe) :rolleyes: :rofl:

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@May 1 2003, 10:09 AM
O boy we have a COMEDIAN...... :(

:p

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by skiusa2003@May 1 2003, 11:09 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Originally posted by seldomseen@May 1 2003, 09:53 AM
ill agree that from CERTIAN angle's it can look slightly dated, i.e the slope in the front hood with the grill from a side shot, however the 01-02 is a pussy. it looks like a soccer mom mobil, should be lumped in with goofy focus front styling and camry crap. the front lip on the body kit is just 2 ricery, a simple hamann style lip or spoiler would work perfectly

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@May 4 2003, 11:25 PM
ill agree that from CERTIAN angle's it can look slightly dated, i.e the slope in the front hood with the grill from a side shot, however the 01-02 is a pussy. it looks like a soccer mom mobil, should be lumped in with goofy focus front styling and camry crap. the front lip on the body kit is just 2 ricery, a simple hamann style lip or spoiler would work perfectly
The front end on the 01-02 millenia is simply more contemporary. all sedans are now sporting the big grill look............the 95-00 millenia sport the catfish look........ which now looks outdated when compared to the newer cars on the market :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
big grills that are out of place that is. some are good. but alot of car makers aretaking it 2 far. plus the huge emblem I don't dig unless its a mercedes SL. the problem is that the grill is big and goofy with headlights that look like they came off some concept toyota suv

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@May 5 2003, 02:20 PM
big grills that are out of place that is. some are good. but alot of car makers aretaking it 2 far. plus the huge emblem I don't dig unless its a mercedes SL. the problem is that the grill is big and goofy with headlights that look like they came off some concept toyota suv
I agree some of the big grill looks are kinda questionable when you first seem them, but watch, and wait...........it'll be a normal look by years end!

You have to admit, the 95-00 front end on the Millenia does look outdated to some level!

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@May 6 2003, 12:19 PM
the 95-98 looks dated, in 99 with the clear's and reflector taillights it seems much more modern
that helps to bring about modernization to some level.............additionally on the 00-02 millenia the rear headrest can be adjusted up and down. which is a feature that i really adds class to the millenia too

·
Registered
0 Posts
my rear headrests go up and down, but personally I like them down.....you know almost every millenia iv seen 95-00 the front headrests are down, like thge factory just puts them that way and leaves them like that, I actually have mine 3 clicks up, looks more sportyer

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@May 6 2003, 08:31 PM
my rear headrests go up and down, but personally I like them down.....you know almost every millenia iv seen 95-00 the front headrests are down, like thge factory just puts them that way and leaves them like that, I actually have mine 3 clicks up, looks more sportyer
i forgot you have 2000 Millenia!

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@May 7 2003, 11:03 PM
damn right, didn't wann go with 1 of those old people 01 millenia's
the 01-02 millenia's are the creme of the crop mills :p

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@May 8 2003, 11:19 PM
to old people... :D btw, where was your walker today
i just kept it in the trunk, i mainly need it if i have to walk around, and becuase we were simply standing in one place, i was kewl without it. :)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by SinisterMillenia@May 9 2003, 01:46 PM
Whats the deal people?..Im new to this. I just got a 98 millenia. Can anyone recommend a good place to get rims? Holla back.... :devil:
depends on what you want. the cheapest prices will be had from the folks that advertise in the magazines.

eg wheelmax, american tire depot, victoria tires etc............... however, i find their selection to be somewhat limited

21 - 40 of 58 Posts