Mazda World Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
first you wanna find what your offset is and what fits(I'm really not sure off the top of my head) next just do an internet search. p.s if you want 18's alot of members recommend small tires due to rubbing

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by SinisterMillenia@May 9 2003, 01:46 PM
Whats the deal people?..Im new to this. I just got a 98 millenia. Can anyone recommend a good place to get rims? Holla back.... :devil:
do you have a millenia s? if you do, your offset is 40-42MM..............

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
sarona designs is the worst... they dont lower the price at all no matterr if u order from online or go directly into the store which i think is bullshit..... one thing tho.... their "altezza" lights that they have are 650 $ and they are the 4 peice complete light set not just a covering that i originally thought it was.... there were no milleniasthere when i went today so i couldnt take flicks....they had kitted new altimas there 2day... alll looking so sweet

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by excluesiveonez@May 16 2003, 12:58 AM
sarona designs is the worst... they dont lower the price at all no matterr if u order from online or go directly into the store which i think is bullshit..... one thing tho.... their "altezza" lights that they have are 650 $ and they are the 4 peice complete light set not just a covering that i originally thought it was.... there were no milleniasthere when i went today so i couldnt take flicks....they had kitted new altimas there 2day... alll looking so sweet
what brand are their taillights? or did they fabricate it thierselves.................

·
Registered
373 Posts
What up people. If I were to get a body kit, my preference would def be the kit from Japanese Body KitI think it looks better than Sarona's. Don't get me wrong, I like Sarona's too, especially the rear bumper, but something about evolution's just make the car look more classy, yet sexy, not ricey. I calculated the math, and for evolutions body kit, it comes out to about $862. The only problem with their website is that there is noway I've found to order it, nor how much shipping would be. Maybe one of you guys know. I'd be interested if I knew I could def order it, and how much shipping would cost, . . . . probably still come out cheaper than Sarona's. I went to one place and they were charging me $1600 for the Sarona kit, paint, and install, which really aint' that bad considering it's listed as $1350 on the website, but that's still too steep.

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
i think that they make the talilights themselves but they are on 2 month back order. The sarona place is so gay tho because they charge whatever it says on the website nothing less which is stupid. Also if you have a white millenia definately go with the sarona kit.... It looks so tight on a pearl white. Some kid just got it over here with 19's and its sick..... peace

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by excluesiveonez@May 19 2003, 02:21 PM
i think that they make the talilights themselves but they are on 2 month back order. The sarona place is so gay tho because they charge whatever it says on the website nothing less which is stupid. Also if you have a white millenia definately go with the sarona kit.... It looks so tight on a pearl white. Some kid just got it over here with 19's and its sick..... peace
have you mentioned mazdaworld to them?

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
no i dont no the kid who got that milly... i just seen him around.... i tell millenia people about this site tho./... dont no how much they actually care but i do tell them

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by excluesiveonez@May 24 2003, 01:27 AM
no i dont no the kid who got that milly... i just seen him around.... i tell millenia people about this site tho./... dont no how much they actually care but i do tell them
[snapback]17290[/snapback]​
HEEEEYY
excluesiveonez!!!
Good to see you here buddy!
I put Your Billet Grille In Yesterday, looks awesome, I am getting a lot of compliments.
I will put up pics in couple of days. Now I just have this one:

Front plate Russian (gotta hold my trademark ;))
NY Number Plate in the rear "HOTS3X" Pic coming soon ;)

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
is that u

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by Milleniahead@Feb 5 2005, 06:31 PM
is that u
[snapback]244285[/snapback]​

No man, my Girlfriend

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
nice car

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
i was wondering the same thing...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by excluesiveonez@Feb 12 2005, 03:28 PM
sweet..... umm.... how do u get away with not having the front plate
[snapback]246336[/snapback]​
To Simply State I dont know, they never bother me, & i drive around manhattan all week & westchester, got a few parking tickets never for not having front NY plate.

Also thing is in Connecticut you dont have to put plates in the front, you see guys in Greenwich driving with german plates in the front...........

I guess they think I got CT registration :)

Otherwise its such BS to pull me over for that.

P.S. I had them on the over 2 years now........

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
oh shit!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts