Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gents,

I am in need of an SD card for my 2016 Mazda 3. My dealership tells me I need to have the exact same SD card to replace the one that crapped out. Then I talk to an auto salvage business that says if it has a K at the end rather than an F it's just a card with a newer update and it should work. One from Mazda is going to cost $400.00 and I still have an update contract so I'd rather just get a replacement card and save myself a ton of money.

Does anyone know if a BHP1 66 EZ1K would work in place of the BHP1 66 EZ1F.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please let us know, and then stick around the forum!

Okay, I received the SD card today and drove the required 50 miles to have it registered to my car. Once I got back home I opened my Mazda Toolbox app and went to update the card and the app isn't recognizing the card. Am I missing a step?

·
Administrator
261 Posts
My card said MAZDA right on the side, the listing on ebay said authentic mazda card.

·
Administrator
261 Posts
Well that sucks man. I wonder if it would happen if I tried to update the card I bought from Ebay? I never did that I just put it in and it works fine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well that sucks man. I wonder if it would happen if I tried to update the card I bought from Ebay? I never did that I just put it in and it works fine.

The problem with the SD I got is the maps didn't work, I thought after an update on Mazda Toolbox that it would start working. You know the rest of the story.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts