5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Engine designations:

ZJ = 1.3L
Z6 = 1.6L
LF = 2.0L[/b]
I do have an extract (ON CD) of the HTML version of service and maintenance manual, and it deals with these motor codes only...
What about the 2.3L engine? Any ideas? WOuld be good to have some data on that as well in my manual, but it is nowhere...

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like the link is now broken. Anyone have a copy of the 2009 Mazda 3 manual?[/b]
Yeah it has been down for some time. They might have some trouble with mazda.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm Pachi, I just joined! I'm really exited to be part of the mazda car enthusiasts. Can u help me find more miata parts? I'm trying to modify my 2008 mazda 3.
hi,guy,i am also excited to join this forum,i dont know about your problems,but i have a engineer who is repair the car,and before he bought the item fly 200 pro from eobd2.com ,and this item can reprogramming ECU,so do you know it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! We had a 2005 Mazda3 S and now have a 2018 Mazda3 Touring Hatchback. Would anyone like to have a Mazda3 Haynes Repair Manual (years 2004 to 2011) and a Factory Service Manual CD for years 2004 to 2006? And I'll throw in an oil filter cartridge removal tool (see photo). Thanks! IMG_2528.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! We had a 2005 Mazda3 S and now have a 2018 Mazda3 Touring Hatchback. Would anyone like to have a Mazda3 Haynes Repair Manual (years 2004 to 2011) and a Factory Service Manual CD for years 2004 to 2006? And I'll throw in an oil filter cartridge removal tool (see photo). Thanks! View attachment 10411
I'd love to have them, what do I do now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Hoyt7811;
Would you be willing to pay for the postage (probably around $5 or so) and I'll mail them to you? That would be much appreciated.
Just let me know how much and how to send it to you. Not a lot so I assume a check would be ok? Just let me know and thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just let me know how much and how to send it to you. Not a lot so I assume a check would be ok? Just let me know and thank you
Sure a check is fine or even PayPal if you do that. I'd need to go to the Post Office to see the actual amount of postage but I'm thinking around $5 would cover it. Let me know how you want to go and I'd need your address. My email is: [email protected]. Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts