Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

So I open the ol' mail slot today and I see a big yellow envelope in it. It's packed full of cool Mazda6 stuff. Apparently I'm a "Mazda6 Insider!" It had a great write up and even an "Internet Game Card" to win a 6. Can't wait to try it out. If interested, the web site it was advertising was http://www.mazda6insider.com

Though I'd pass it along.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Kick ass! I love free stuff... :p

I registered for that yesterday without knowing what it entailed, so it's good to know there's cool freebies in store. For instance, I signed on early to get info about the PT Cruiser when it came out - and received a toy car, several brochures, a real-deal Swiss Army Knife with "PT Cruiser" logo, et cetera. Very cool.

Like I said, I love free stuff...

Duncan :D - snail-mail is still good for something

·
Registered
349 Posts
lol. do you guys know if the new motor for the 03 6, will fit the older 626's like the 99?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by 626GrL@Oct 11 2002, 08:58 PM
lol. do you guys know if the new motor for the 03 6, will fit the older 626's like the 99?
it is extremely doubtful. The Mazda KL series and the Ford Duratechs don't share any external dimensions, yet alone mounting points ect ect

·
Registered
9 Posts
... oh yea, how long does it take to get the free stuff?? :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey, check out this site for sweeeeeet deals, i found it in google, pretty cool... www.mazda6stuff.com I ordered the spoiler, its just like original factory, but only 180 shipped, I got it painted for 180! compared like 390, the dealer was gonna charge me, i like it! Just wanted to dop it onl you guys, l8r!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts