Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving one night and had just turned into a right turning lane. There was a tractor trailor to my left slowing down. I didn't know what the hell he was slowing down at a green light for so I slowed down. Then, he started turning into my lane and I could not go anywhere because there was a curb right next to me and if I went forward I would have been under his truck with the wheels rollin over the Mil. Next, the truck smashed into the left front end of my car and came as close to my window that my side mirror was pushed in and I was pushed up onto the curb. My car really looks like shit now and people are always lookin' at my car because of the dents and what not. The cop was a jackass that would not listen to my story at all. No tickets were given out. But, the good news is that my insurance company won and I have an appointment Aug. 13 to get it fixed. I'm not going to Mazda though because last time I went there, they did a shitty job. This time, I'm taking my car to Cadillac because I heard they do real good work. I'll post pictures of the damage as soon as I figure out how to use the gallery.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
You're better off just finding a nice body shop..

Look at the types of cars that are in the shop, and if they are expensive, then ask the guy about pricing, because people don't trust expensive cars to shitty body guys :)

I'm sure you'll get a discount from what you'd pay at a dealer, and you can pocket the rest of the cash.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
You need to get your car repaired at a shop that specializes in custom repair and paint services. A shop of this nature will normally perform the best services but will cost more. An everyday body shop-regardless of the type of cars they mainly repair: Lexi, Bimmer, Audi. all suck for the most part and will cut corners were attention to detail really counts.

So again, look for a shop that specializes on highly customized vehicles. You'll be glad you did.

-Regards,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts