Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past saturday i was on my way back from Kings Dominon it's an amusement park about 45 mins from my house. Well i got on the high way and my girl and i were just chillin talk bout shit when all of a sudden a black bmw pulls up next to me. This has gotta be one of the nicest bmw's i've ever seen. It was all black with some chrome rims...prob 18's and he had air bags...he showed me that when he was fuckin with me on 95. He had a full body kit, exhaust, what sounded like turbo, and blacked out windows. I was really impressed. Well my girlfriend hates it when i go racing but for some reason that day she looked and me and said...."Are you gonna take that from him?" I was like damn where the hell did that come from...i knew i would get my ass kicked but you know what oh well. So we were at bout 85 miles an hour when i decided to push the gas down to the floor....we got up to bout 120 and we were neck and neck then traffic came outta no where....so we dodged and weved through traffic and back to the race. We were going down the high way when he started to pull on me by about a car length. I looked down at my speedometer and noticed I was going 138 miles an hr. After that we gave each other props' and balled out. That is the fastest i have ever gotten this millenia up too...my old millenia i got up to 147 racing a turbo eclipse in which i lost barely. Anyways it was tons of fun and thought i would everyone would get a kick out of it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
what! you got your mill up to 138, you get big ups, my mill starts to shake, rattle, and roll at 115, maybe because it has 120,000 miles, i see your from va, i'll be putting my whip on cardomain shortly, you should check it out and tell me what you think, so we can show everybody how va does it....

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
what! you got your mill up to 138, you get big ups, my mill starts to shake, rattle, and roll at 115, maybe because it has 120,000 miles, i see your from va, i'll be putting my whip on cardomain shortly, you should check it out and tell me what you think, so we can show everybody how va does it....
Gallery is up, post yer pictures there :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what part of Va u from....do you still have the stock tires on ur car? I have aftermarket rims and tires and that makes a big difference. It was pretty hard to believe that i got my car up that fast and still lost but oh well i mean damn after all it was a BMW!

·
Registered
22 Posts
im from newport news, about 40 minutes east of richmond and 40 minutes west of va beach, i had 18 inch kumhos at the time as well as right now, im looking into getting some better tires, but the kumhos are so inexpensive i always just jump on those......

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have had all kinds of tires and my favorite ones are the ones i have on right now and they were the cheapest...they are sumitomo htr zII They are bout 98 dollars a peice...and they are awesome...i live bout 30 to 45 mins north of richmond in Fredericksburg.

Brian

·
Registered
22 Posts
what size tire are you sittin on, i have 225/40 kumho ecsta's, i thought these were cheap at 118 a pop, but you got some cheap ones, i got mine out of a compact car magazine.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My tire size is 235/40/17...my grip is amazing...think you really should give theses tires a shot!

Brian

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
My tire size is 235/40/17...my grip is amazing...think you really should give theses tires a shot!

Brian
I might do that on my spare :)

Thanks man, by the way.. where'd you get them for that price? I got 18s, so they will probably be more.

·
Registered
22 Posts
WHAT IN THE WORLD..........ninemilly i could've sworn you had 18's, on cardomain your wheels do not look like 17's........i'm speechless...... i was wondering how you found tires so cheap, i thought my kumhos were the cheapest out there, anyways, my brother has 17's 215/45 with a 2inch drop on his 626, the fit is ideal, he got his for $83 a pop on discount tire direct.com, granted their goodyears, but there still tires..........you should check'em out, you too shayaan

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a Digital Photo of my Millenia's Speedo at 145MPH ...will post up when I get home 8)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by alumar@Aug 19 2002, 12:09 PM
I have a Digital Photo of my Millenia's Speedo at 145MPH ...will post up when I get home 8)
145mph is the fastest I've Millenia S too. I did it racing against a 3000GT LS - I spanked the skunk out of it too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts