Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night i was sitting at a stop light when this crx pulled up next to me...turned out to be a guy that i use to work with that i dont get along with at all! He rolled his window down manually, and was like i bet this car can beat your lil peice of shit....so i was like well why dont you put ur money were ur mouth is....he was like i got 20 bucks, and i was like that's it.....so we decided to get on the highway and race exit to exit...it's like 3 mile for 20 bucks....so i put up my radar detector up in my windsheild, yes i know it's illegal in virginia but im not gonna get a ticket b/c of this damn crx. so we get on the highway there is a pretty damn good amount of traffic...so we bob and weeve and get through most of it...by the way he is like 8 cars behind me....so i slow down for him, he gets up next to me at bout 85 mph and we jump on it. Before i know it i am bout 3 cars up on him when i hit 120. So i just set the cruise control at 120 and chilled all the way to the exit. So we got of the highway and pulled over at a gas station where he got out of his car and gave me my damn 20 dollars. He was like man i had my damn a/c on lets go again...and i was like dude ur just gonna get ur ass kicked again and i dont have the time to mess around with you...so we split our separate directions and i went over to my girls house and then took her out to go get some ice cream with the money i just won...all in all it was a pretty damn good night

·
0 Posts
haha man nice story... i like the part about beating his ass and spending the loot on the lady friend.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Dude used the good ol' A/C excuse huh?! That's the all time best excuse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts