Mazda World Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you guys feel neglected, so I took the effort today (about 7 hours of work) to set up this forum for us. There's a reason though.

I know you guys liked the specialized forums, and with this forum software, I'm bringing them back. You'll see how it works in a few days, but right now I need suggestions on which forums you'd like to see (Millenia specific!)

So things like Audio, Detailing, etc.. don't need to have a Milly-specific forum. But Technical Help, Engine Mods, Interior/Exterior Upgrades... whatever..

But let's not have overkill. I want to have two or three forums MAX. They are sub-forums, so it will look retarded if there are far too many.

So anyway, reply to this message and let me know.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
1: engine/suspension, and performance mods (anything to improve the cars speed, handling, stopping power, etc)
2: appearance/looks (includes bodykits, wheels, custom interiors/exteriors, etc)
3: technical help (my millenia is f*cked up, help me! etc)

my ideas... not too specific but not to broad either

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by extermin8r@Aug 29 2002, 12:36 AM
1: engine/suspension, and performance mods (anything to improve the cars speed, handling, stopping power, etc)
2: appearance/looks (includes bodykits, wheels, custom interiors/exteriors, etc)
3: technical help (my millenia is f*cked up, help me! etc)

my ideas... not too specific but not to broad either
I like those suggestions.

If nobody's arguing.. those will be the new forums as of tomorrow (hopefully).

I need a moderator or two for this forum though, because the old posts have to get sorted out.

Let me know what ya think :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.