Mazda World Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
in virginia for auto's or cycles you can pay a 500 dollar fee (275 bikes) for a right of waiver. it allows you to drive without any insurance at all, but if you get into an accident your screwed

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
or you can prove you are inherantly wealthy and do not need insurance. that is what large companies and the government do.

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@Mar 29 2004, 12:26 PM
in virginia for auto's or cycles you can pay a 500 dollar fee (275 bikes) for a right of waiver. it allows you to drive without any insurance at all, but if you get into an accident your screwed
hmmm thats friggin wierd

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm pretty sure most states have that, I mean, otherwise they would be FORCING you to have insurance, and as such insurance company would atleast get partial funding from the street

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think you should look into the fine print of the dmv then, here its called the "uninsured motorist fee" I'm pretty sure they have to have it in some way or another

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
why would they have to have it? you should have to have insurance what happens if you hit someone and seriously injur or kill them, who pays if you odn't have insurance

·
Registered
0 Posts
if your legally required to have it then insurance companies would be subsidized by the state or federal goverment. you have to roads to drive but you don't pay to have your own private ones built

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Originally posted by ///BHRpowered@Mar 31 2004, 01:27 PM
if your legally required to have it then insurance companies would be subsidized by the state or federal goverment. you have to roads to drive but you don't pay to have your own private ones built
please rephrase that inenglish, i am very confused

21 - 40 of 49 Posts