Mazda World Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
tax deductions, plus you actually get to see your taxes getting put to use, like the roads you HAVE to drive on, the goverment pays for those, but tyes they come out of taxes, why should insurance be any different

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
i don't know what it is like there, but here you have to have no insurance, you can't drive without it. if you do you go to jail or pay big fines. you need to prove you have insurance to get your liscence plates and registration too.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
$5000 fine in Ontario if caught driving without insurance.

·
Registered
0 Posts
ok I think you guys missed something, here, (artleast in va and md) you must have insurance to drive, or you must have a uninsured motorist card with you, if your caught driving without either then you pay big fines and if your in an accident go to jail

·
Registered
0 Posts
yeah, because seriously, atleast in the u.s if your under 25 and not married, you get raped. I insure my millenia because I'm just anal about anything, but my jeep was already falling about when I got it, and since its now leaking everything it could be leaking, I'm not even going to partial insure it. the bike I paid 275 and I'm good for a year

41 - 49 of 49 Posts