Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1191 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
The new Josh Rouse CD is good, called 1972 I think.

And the new Let It Be CD which is minus Phil Spector's remixing/redubbing is pretty good, too :)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by conjur@Nov 19 2003, 04:47 PM
And the new Let It Be CD which is minus Phil Spector's remixing/redubbing is pretty good, too :)
Asked for that for my birthday, which is coming up next week...

...along with Shayaan's too, as I recall. So everyone be nice... :whistle:

Duncan :D

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
well lemme tell you... the G UNIT isnt as bad as the CRAP THAT JAY Z IS PUTTIN ON THE TABLE AS HIS LAST ALBUM.... everything sucks! mixtapes suck! cept for green lantern... the only creative fuckin dj out there... it gets me mad how faggots can say anything and make money off of it

WHERES NAS AT WHEN U NEED HIM>> MAYBE MOBB DEEP TOO

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i didnt listen to it all yet but jayz still owns NAS hands down. and yes i must admit eminem is the best rapper out right now

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
hmmm... nas is bettter than jay sorry.... jay is madd commercial, just cuz its his "last album" people are going to buy it and force themselves to like it basically just because it says jays name on it... in my opinion, jay is wack except for the first 2 albums, big lipped muffucker... nas on the other hand, is a cool ass dude w/ his own style and is by far, lyrically better, his flows are tight and cant be touched, becuase theyre still from tha streets...... he reminds me of tupac too in a sense because his songs have a soft side stressing kids to do good in their life - the essence of hip hop, but also he could switch it up to "THUG LIFE" as tupac would say..... Jay z is just plain soft as hell now that he got his paper

Peace

Eminem is good cuz he dunt give a fuck

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WHO GOT MY HITS.....JAYZ :notworthy:
WHO SELLS MORE CDS......JAYZ :notworthy:
WHO IS THE BETTER RAPPER.....JAYZ :notworthy:

CASE
-C L O S E D-

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
Originally posted by ICE AFFECT@Nov 21 2003, 01:17 PM
WHO IS THE BETTER RAPPER.....JAYZ :notworthy:
CASE
-C L O S E D-
u got everything right except for this... he cant rap hes over rated

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SO U ADMIT HE IS THE BETTER RAPPER BETWEEN THE 2. I MEAN CMON JAYZ IS FUKIN BEYONCE AND NAS IS FUKIN KELIS LMFAO :lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
what the hell are you talking about, now compared to 50 cent and those crap people who have to rent there bottom of the line diamonds and can only repeat the same line over and over which they didn't even come up with, yeah he's better, but think if real rap music was still being made

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tru rap music is starting to get old and corny. a new form of rap needs to come about.

yo yo son imma busta 10 caps in ya ass then fuk this dime chick then imma drink some cyrstal with my brand new benzs outside

·
Registered
0 Posts
rap died in the late 90's, there have been only a handful of rap songs in the last 3 years. all the others claiming to be rap, is just some homeless guy singing along to a busted karoke machine

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
there are actually tons of good rap artists out there. you just don't hear about them because they are not mainstream artists. and mainstream artist are in actuality puppets catering to bigg dollar ceo's that tell them thier music must get a lot of radio time, if they wish to seem them benjamins. hence, they are making music that sells and not so much quality like that of BIG, and Pac. I said, this in the past, and I'll say it again, music (rap) is cyclical. This time next year rap will be exploding hot! the only music i find to be really good at the moment is country! :ph34r: Cuz rap, techno, metal, alternative all reek af shit right now! :wacko:

1 - 20 of 1191 Posts