Mazda World Forum banner

MW List: Good Traders / Bad Traders

29K views 55 replies 28 participants last post by  Roverjosh 
#1 ·
This forum is the official place to tell us who the good or bad traders are in this forum. Call it the "Feedback" page, if you will.

Basically, if you've had a good or bad experience buying, selling or trading with someone in the For Sale / Trade area of the site, post here and let us know! I'll attempt to keep score as best I can, so long as you tell us about the specific transaction and why it went well or didn't. (I'm not just gonna give out free points here - you've gotta make 'em count.)

Like the other "info" threads at MW, only relevant posts will be tolerated in this area - all whoring of any kind gets deleted, no questions asked or answered.

So - start the compliments!

And if you have a bad experience with someone, PLEASE keep your angry outbursts to a minimum and don't use any swear words.

Duncan :D

#52 ·
I bought from zckry a few weeks ago. I bought a fuel pressure regulator and map boost sensor and solenoid 4 a millenia s. Great guy with great prices. Also he'll try work with u if he could. If I need anything else for my ride he's my go 2 guy. 2 thumbs up![/b]
Thanks milly lover, anytime.

#53 ·
I bought from zckry a few weeks ago. I bought a fuel pressure regulator and map boost sensor and solenoid 4 a millenia s. Great guy with great prices. Also he'll try work with u if he could. If I need anything else for my ride he's my go 2 guy. 2 thumbs up![/b]
I agree 1000%... Zckry is def reliable and would go to him if he has something else to sell that i'm interested in.

#54 ·
BAD TRADER ALERT!!!

Unfortunately I sold a license plate bracket to Alfredo Gallo, and never received payment. His "trick" was to insist on me sending the item C.O.D. I've never used that before and when I found out how much of a pain that was and how much extra, I said the heck with it and I just sent the item to him parcel post, in hopes that he would be honest. He wasn't. Said he would pay, never did. Flat out lying to me over a $40 part. Lesson learned for me. I don't even care about the money, I just don't like being taken advantage of!

So please do yourself a favor, don't deal with this guy!!

Alfredo Gallo
email: gallo.automotive@gmail.com
address: 2401 PACIFIC AVE 90806 LONG BEACH CA
Not sure of his user name on here . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.