Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't touch the K8. Just remove it and get the 2.5L KLZE. The most bang for your buck, period. Check out www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi for more information

Last edited by David Coleman at Aug 30 2002, 08:11 AM

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
David Coleman... I remember you from the MX-3 mailing lists.. good to see you here... you probably don't remember me I didn't say much but I was extermin8r and I had a 93 RS... good to see MX-3 owners here... I miss mine :(

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mx-3's are nice I like them , and the Mx-6 alot

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah - I'm really happy with my '97 V6 (Yes, in Europe it was sold until 1998)

Greets from Germany

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by David Coleman@Aug 30 2002, 06:03 AM
Don't touch the K8. Just remove it and get the 2.5L KLZE. The most bang for your buck, period. Check out www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi for more information
Considering the potential of that engine, this swap sounds like stuffing a big-block in a Vega.

In other words, a whole lotta fun in a tiny package...

Duncan :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
:ninja: My mx-3 is running smooth with the turbo that i just isntall , i got it to it the 12 sec mark with more modification to the hole car . The boch gas pump does the trick, but first check how much is flowing stock. there are more secrets but i'll have to kill you if i tell you. hahaha :devil: :p

·
Registered
684 Posts
what do they run stock

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by 929kid@Feb 10 2004, 11:28 PM
what do they run stock
SLOW..... 16s or slower but still faster than most Civics :D

My Sentra SR20 car would blow a stock GS away but I'll shy away from the ZE or BPT power ones

1 - 11 of 11 Posts