45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what i plan on doing to my millenia this winter 02-spring 03

My Website

Last edited by Shayaan at Oct 17 2002, 02:03 AM

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I edited it to make the links work, but the ImageStation pictures are protected.

Download them and post em up somewhere else, imagestation sucks :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you click on it it works....i only have the one picture up now. its a body kit hids in the fogs cuz i them in headlights already modded grill and huge rims

what should i use?? and how do i post pictures in my post?? like the guy with the intake did??

Last edited by Pearl99Mazda at Oct 17 2002, 12:56 PM

·
Registered
903 Posts
Pearl,

I think your mazda is tight man! Where did you get the body kit for your milly? I don't know what else you could do to it, but i'd like to see more pics someplace, don't really wanna sign up for imagestation. Maybe you could post them someplace else (Shayaan?)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yo, Pearl99Mazda, I saw your picture on imagestation. That bumper looks phat. Really tight lookin mill. Two things though. Do you have similar style for the rear bumper? Where did you get that kit? LET ME KNOW. One

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
wow (!) compare that pic to the "custom millenia" a few threads down and you can tell the difference. THAT is what you should do with a lot of money to spend on a Mill... very nice. Oh and guys I think he means that bodykit is planned (is it just photoshop for now or is that actually it?) either way, it's tight.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry guys the kit is photoshopped but that is my whip. i photoshopped that kit and front grille however i am gettin it this winter so when its done you will see the real version. its a kit from japan i have a guy in Hawaii who can get it for me and anyone else . just let me know all it takes is $$$

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, i'm interested. Let me know the figures and time frame. Oh and is that grille all chromed out? If so whats up with that; how much and will it fit my 95 milly? Holla back, one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
DUDE, that kit is fat!! i too am interested in getting that kit. how much is it, so i can get the money up? (w00t)

i signed up with imagestation, but now it says i need a password provided by you to view your album. hook me up with that password. [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts