Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

tell me what u think!

ps. next mod is gonna be tinted taillights (like the vw gti) :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Looks good.

I'd like to see instructions for that, I can post it up as a technical guide if you have the time to take pictures for instructions.

Taillights too :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Tight! I like to do that to my ride. (w00t)

·
Registered
31 Posts
i want to mod my grill, except take the stock grill and make it chrome. anyone know how to do that? that would be way tight. the stock grill makes the car look classy, i think. :wub:

·
Registered
59 Posts
All Millenia grilles were originally chrome but until '99, they put the paint on the inner vertical spokes. Just get paint remover and spray it on the painted part on the grille and let it sit a while before simply peeling it off. I did that to my grille and it looks phat, especially at night!

·
Registered
32 Posts
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
You can remove the paint from the inner part of the grill spoke things????????? Is it all chrome??????????????? (w00t) (w00t) :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
74 Posts
It looks like he gutted the grill & replaced the inside with metal mesh. Try this link to see what I'm talking about: http://www.speedpeople.com/cart/Cart2.cfm?...Grills&Make=All Its pretty easy to do and less expensive than buying a custom made grill. All you have to do is cut the mesh with scissors to the shape you want & screw it into the inner part of the grill.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't like the mesh grill on this car. Takes away from the luxury look. I think the stock grill would look dope as hell just totally chromed out. Like on the new Millenias. :x :x :x >_< >_< >_< :blink: :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Now from a newbies point of view im feelin the way it looks but since a brotha is no longer in the big apple, and now resides in bug territory which is florida , i cant see my whip havin the mesh grille i would have to clean the darn grille everyday ..... i think i will stick with the stock one thou . not passing judgement playa , just being realistic. but it does look tight.. peace :ph34r: :ph34r:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts