Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, bought a 2021 Mazda3 in Washington a week ago. As a Mazda lover and family owner, I think this is a good choice. So, I live in Texas and now I am busy at work and I do not have so much time to travel back and forth, and I need a company that can help me with this. The company must monitor the quality of car transportation, in principle, this is the only condition for my baby to come to me safe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, congratulations on a good purchase of a good car, happy for you. As for the company, an acquaintance of mine works for the "MoveWheels" company, has been working there for a long time, sometimes helps with transportation, look at their website, you might like it, they do everything efficiently and quickly enough, try it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If for some reason you delayed your transportation, I have something for you. Take a look https://cartransport.pro/ . I had the experience of moving cars from state to state several times. And I tried to work with different companies, so I can tell you that this is the best one you will find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts