Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i was wondering if anybody knows of a place online to get the new Emblem for mazda. I got a 95 millenia and i think it would look better if it had the new emblem on it. thanx

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I actually had all my emblems removed and had custom emblems done. I have a 98S, so if you want some new embelems 19milly95 you can have mine (for a veryvery small cost). I have MX-08 on the left of the trunk the AMATI symbol in the middle and AMATI lettering on the right. The emblem in the front just popped right off and I had an amati symbol done for that also. It looks pretty cool. I figured the only way people identify a Millenia is as a Mazda. So now....nobody has any idea what the car is. I like it that way.

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
:'( i've asked in several other forums, but does anyone know where i can get the "Miller Cycle Engine" badge that went on the outside of the Eunos 800? Or a Eunos name badge set? :(

·
Registered
399 Posts
Originally posted by latinopikachu@Sep 22 2003, 01:13 PM
:'( i've asked in several other forums, but does anyone know where i can get the "Miller Cycle Engine" badge that went on the outside of the Eunos 800? Or a Eunos name badge set? :(
Actually I have a spare set which I removed from my Eunos which I wouldn't mind selling off. I have the 'Miller Cycle Engine' emblem (removed to make the trunk look more symetrical) and the Eunos badge (replaced with a Mazda badge).

·
Registered
73 Posts
ski how much for all your emblems, (front grille, and the 3 in back) plus shipping.

i need them asap

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
I'm interested... If I could find some AMATI badges that'd be sweet, but the eunos badges look pretty good too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts