Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
They're still saying all the specs and photos are "preliminary" or "not representative of production". Not that I expect the package to change much, but I guess the actual introduction will be coming in Detroit or Los Angeles this January.

And Shayaan will be giving us all rides when he gets his RX-8... :p

Duncan :D - not much longer now

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Originally posted by Duncan@Oct 17 2002, 05:56 PM
They're still saying all the specs and photos are "preliminary" or "not representative of production". Not that I expect the package to change much, but I guess the actual introduction will be coming in Detroit or Los Angeles this January.

And Shayaan will be giving us all rides when he gets his RX-8... :p

Duncan :D - not much longer now
Only three people at a time :D

Won't be out probably till June or July though, from what I am getting though... It's a wait but I'm okay with it.. patient guy that I am.

*pulls hair out in agony* (w00t)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Free rides? Really? Where do you live Shay?

I'd be happy to hang onto the exhaust and be dragged around... as long as its an RX..

Right now im thinking about putting down for a Mazdaspeed Protege... Im probably going to the dealership in a week or two..

-Jolt

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Originally posted by Jolt@Oct 18 2002, 12:14 AM
Free rides? Really? Where do you live Shay?

I'd be happy to hang onto the exhaust and be dragged around... as long as its an RX..

Right now im thinking about putting down for a Mazdaspeed Protege... Im probably going to the dealership in a week or two..

-Jolt
Central Jersey :) I'd seriously give MW member's a ride if they wanted... but no complaining about the driving! :D

By the way, you wanna be fast with the deposit on the MS Protege, because they are limited production... put something down as soon as ya can :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i live in NY... so i just might drive out there ;)

about the protege... i want to do it as soon as possible, but i dont have to much time right about now... but i know the numbers are limited. Thanks.

-Jolt ^^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts