Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any idea how hard it is going to be to change out and old set of millenia seats for new ones? any thoughts on problems or what to do/dont do?

Incase anyone was wondering, my psycho ex-girlfriend decided to cut up my millenia seats to shreads one night after we broke up. I was able to find a set of millenia seats on e-bay to replace them with. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
poor baby millenia..... :( if she has a car you should go shred IT up!! lil bit of tit for tat won't hurt....

·
Registered
0 Posts
...that poor defenseless millenia with its soft leather seats. I think you should kill her first born child..but thats just me. it should just be a few bolts and a connection for the power. maybe more if there heated

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Dudes, that was his only post.............A YEAR AGO!!!!!

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by extermin8r@Sep 23 2003, 03:07 PM
:grr: I didn't realize how old that was... I hate that crap.
it was date stamped september 30th and you posted on the 23rd........... :lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
damn it, I just saw it at the top of the list and sept caught my eye. either way, he should still kill her first borh child, and who the hell is bringing all these posts back, even I don't go that far back

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
:p :D :p LOL, suuuure, go blame it on me :clap: :p i just saw it.... i just had to respond when i found out that the bitch messed up the seats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts