Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at Mazda's as a possible new car. I'm glad I found this forum!
Thanks for all the hard work

Last edited by ken7707 at Aug 31 2002, 04:26 PM

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Thanks, and welcome to the forums.

We are growing all the time. Also, if you're looking at buying a Mazda, just please use the appropriate forum (New Buyers Forum) for any questions you may have.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey all. Newbie here and first post. I got a 98 Millenia 2.5, indigo blue, and tan interior. Fully loaded with all available options except the spoiler and CD changer. Bought her last June with 37k on her. Only aftermarket stuff put into her is a K&N filter, Accel Thundersport wires(yellow), Cuzo Hyper White bulbs(headlights & foglights), mud guards, sunroof visor, and the Tornado. Yup, that's right. The Tornado. Don't have the answers for you guys coz I'm still testing it. It's alright. I had money to burn to buy this even with the bad publicity attached to it. hehe :blush:
Future mods done will be a custom catback exhaust since there is no aftermarket catback for us Milly owners. Gotta tint the windows. We all know how hot it is with our leather seats! I'm seriously thinking of buying Sparco Stripes gas and brake pedals. We got a long gas pedal and the Stripes is perfect I think. Eibach or H&R springs then rims. Should I get the OEM spoiler? I got the amber front directionals and want the 99 clear ones. I heard it's $190/pair from Mazda dealerships. And of course the stereo system. Gotta upgrade that definitely. Head unit, speakers, amps, subs, XM, Sirius, monitors, and CD changer. B)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by MilleniaFalcon@Sep 1 2002, 04:10 AM
...and the Tornado. Yup, that's right. The Tornado. Don't have the answers for you guys coz I'm still testing it. It's alright. I had money to burn to buy this even with the bad publicity attached to it.
Do keep us (well, me) updated. I'd like to know if that's actually worth the effort or not. Personally, I'd think it would actually restrict airflow, but I could be wrong - hey, it's happened before.

hondaboy :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts