Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Just ran over a curb and damaged part of the right underside. If anyone can help ID the part
that would be great.

Model is a Mazda 3 (LHD), 1.6 TD - 2006

I have attached a picture. It is the rubber/plastic sill that runs under body from front wheel
arch to back. Tried to do a search on google but all I get is engine guards and covers.

Thanks - Andy


1 - 2 of 2 Posts