Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the parts I promised. I put them up in a store format to make it easier to manage and easier to see everything. Let me know if you have any problems, this is the first time I have ever used something like this so I want to make sure I have it all set up correctly. All the prices include shipping to the US. If you are outside of the US, contact me if you're interested in something and I can give you a quote for shipping. I have it set up to pay with PayPal and you should be able to select it at the checkout after you put in your information.

http://www.vendio.com/stores/matt64342/

·
Banned by Goliat6288
3,833 Posts
WOW... nice to see you again Matt. you have been missed sir. hows life? do you still have the milly?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You dont happen to have any solenoid do you?
I surprisingly never actually had to replace a solenoid, although I suspect one might have been going. After several seconds of hard acceleration the TCS OFF light would come on, but with no limp mode or TCS light.

Just sent payment for the "Miller Cycle Engine" badge. :)

Noticed you had the top part of the air box posted but not the bottom part. Too bad.
I forgot to grab the bottom part of the airbox out of the car, I didn't even realize until after it was gone. I remembered you were looking for a piece of the airbox and I had been hoping it was the top. You aren't by any chance just looking for the metal clips are you? I have one in my hand right now, I can't remember how many there are in total but I know that I have more than that around if I can find them.

WOW... nice to see you again Matt. you have been missed sir. hows life? do you still have the milly?
Things have been pretty good, a lot of stuff going on all at once. The Millenia was getting to be a huge source of stress and I wasn't sure how much longer it had, so getting a new car has really helped with that. Now I can focus more on making some money and deciding on a new major at school. I was originally mechanical engineering, then switched to math, but in both subjects I got far enough in to realize that it wasn't really what I wanted to do. I'm thinking my next move might be more business-oriented but I'm still trying to make a decision.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't give up!!! I have faith in you! :D
:lol: I really enjoyed it for a while, I liked inventing things and the design process. I was good at 3D modeling too, but I lost a lot of interest when it changed from hands on designing and projects to pencil and paper work and heavy concepts that were really only theory because in real-life it was much more complex. It wasn't that it was too hard and I gave up but more that it just wasn't what I wanted to do.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I forgot to grab the bottom part of the airbox out of the car, I didn't even realize until after it was gone. I remembered you were looking for a piece of the airbox and I had been hoping it was the top. You aren't by any chance just looking for the metal clips are you? I have one in my hand right now, I can't remember how many there are in total but I know that I have more than that around if I can find them.
I have the clips but the spots they attach to on the airbox are sheared off with no way to reattach them. Ah well.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So only a few things have sold so far. I'm not sure if it's just the limited selection, if the prices are too high, or if it's because of the store format. I tried to price things fairly just from my head but I might have been off on some things. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, so if there's something that you're interested in and you think the price is too high just make me a fair offer and I can adjust it. I really would like to get rid of some of this stuff. I can also take more pictures of anything or add details, and if you would rather do a sale just through paypal (not through the store) or on ebay I can make that happen too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you have the trunk lid/fuel door release switch? I need a black one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts