Mazda World Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My old baby, found this site thought id throw these up. Anything K&N I could afford is in it, eats these new mustangs alive :p.

After I finished making it pretty, its missing those carbon fiber tail lights and chrome grill and shaved tailgate though.

And this is, it after a slippery day on a road down the street from a truck stop.
Damn truckers.

I hit a ford explorer. So you know, it just left a scratch.
I just bought a Toyota 89 Hilux 4WD so I had somthing to drive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
here is the crappy truck completely stock...

and here is after all the stuff ive done so far...

btw... the pirate flag mounted on the pole in the bed reads "the beatings will continue until morale improves"

leland
captain of the pavement pirate

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey like the truck, the punisher symbol is great. I thought of doing somthing like that myself.[/b]
you wouldnt believe how many people hoot and holler and go out of their way on the freeway to get my attention to give me thumbs up while driving and hangin out their passenger windows...! they all love the flag... lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am still considering flat black or hotrod black with the symbol. Iam doing a custom sub box right now now, it will hold two tens between the bucket seats. you check out my last one. Visit My Website[/b]
slick dude... slick... i want to do a fiberglass enclosure for 4 8s in the extended cab of my truck.... who the hell needs a back seat driver?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mazda B2000 1994 (as UK edition)

just snatched this at £640 which is about $400 at the minute

very rare around here so i'm quite pleased with myself - oils still golden and runs like a charm :p

any ideas on where i can parts to ship over to the UK would be much appreciated :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kinda a let-down after some of the hot trucks I've seen on here , but here are a couple pics of my truck - a '90 B2600i 4x4 , 5-speed cab plus .

~~~~~~~~~~~ Allen

·
Registered
3 Posts

just bought it for $1,100. Am still fairly new to Mazdas. Used to have an 84 B2000. Had two of em actually and loved them. Never really got into modifying them though.

·
Registered
16 Posts

just bought it for $1,100. Am still fairly new to Mazdas. Used to have an 84 B2000. Had two of em actually and loved them. Never really got into modifying them though.[/b]
Nice truck ya got there . Any info on the front push bar ?? It's exactly what I'm looking for to get for my truck (a couple posts up from here) . Any info ya got would help ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
<span style="color:gray">PHOTOCORNER</span>
member pics of mazda trucks

Hey, members! Got pics of your B-Series? Link 'em here, or tell us what web address we can find them at. Please tell us what year, model, etc. your truck is as well.[/b]

Heres my b2600i that i have put a number into.

3"Rear end lift
35" tires!!
fender flares
role bar and lights
new American racing mags
new paint from red to blue

CLICK THE PICTURE FOR A BIGGER VERSION AND A FULL LINE OF OTHERS (PHOTOBUCKET)

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have a 1989 B2600I 2.6L 12 Valve 5 speed fuel injected

Duel butterfly 70mm mitsubishi throttlebody
oil cooler
cold air intake
non oil air filter
fuel cooler
toyota axels
chevy spindles
3inch body lift