Mazda World Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 Millenia S. I live in New Zealand. The car runs very well except that it has become very sluggish when accelerating from a standing start on a hill (or if under a load). The supercharger will also surge if under reasonable acceleration rather than increase in speed smoothly.The gearbox is O.K. Mazda Service in New Zealand have done a computer fault readout on the car and as a result have replaced a solonoid connected to the supercharger. However, this has not rectified the problem. Has anyone experienced a similar problem and can provide a solution?. Thanks. Dean

·
0 Posts
i had a similar problem, but my problem was detected by the computer. it was some type of vacuum leak in the intake. the car felt totally fine but it was also sluggish and would have "turbo" lag. check it out good luck

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had a similar problem, but my problem was detected by the computer. it was some type of vacuum leak in the intake. the car felt totally fine but it was also sluggish and would have "turbo" lag. check it out good luck
Thanks for the reply. I will have the local Mazda guys check that out.

Cheers

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
wtf, this thread is 3 years oldq

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
me too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.