Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 10409 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay you post-whores it's time to make history. Let's get a massive thread going, talk about whatever. I'll start:
I would just like to say that the Mazda Millenia is a great car. I would also like to say that no matter how big this site gets the Millenia owners will always be king... WE MUST NEVER FORGET WHERE WE CAME FROM (mazdamillenia.org)! B)

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I'll agree to that. A Milly beats the hell out of an ES300 -- and what's more, they're a lot less expensive to boot.

Is this gonna be like the legendary "Record-Breaking Thread" over at C/D? If it is, I'll begin the randomness right now...

So, who's psyched up for baseball season? Oakland A's in '03, baby! (w00t)

Duncan :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Don't get me started on baseball....I'm really not a fan. Don't get me wrong it's great to play, but to watch.....I think it's the most boring ever. Other sports are boring too yeah (curling, golf) but none stand up to how many baseball games you can find on TV on a sat/sun afternoon during the season. TOO MANY. I'm sure this will bring up a debate. Let us have it!!
What do I like?? Rally racing, hockey (GO CANUCKS!! ok hometown fan), soccer, racing in general (F1, KART......no nascar)
what other sports are peoples favorites

I'm done for now,

Mike

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Mazda Millenias will alway be the best car in the world. I dig the Atlanta Braves, however I don't watch baseball, or follow anybody elses progress to closely

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I'm a hardcore football adict though. Gotta love those niners (even when they suck).....(wait, how often does that happen!)

·
Registered
10,992 Posts
Has anyone had the chance to watch the movie: The Ring? I watched it at the theaters, with two buddies of mine (females) they were scared shitless........................... now that it's available for rental what are your thoughts about it?

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I watched it a couple days ago, and I didn't think it was all that great. There were some intense parts, but nothing to frightning. I don't think I've ever seen a movie that has really "scared" me. Thats lame!

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
No I havn't seen either of those two movies.....are you recommending them

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
You know you live in a fairly small area with no crime when on the news (I just heard this on a local radio station 45 seconds ago) they say..."Bend city police arrested two men last night while they were robbing a vending machine outside the Albertsons on Revere and 3rd St. The to men are being held at the Bend City jail. The two men are 22 year old ----- ---- and 24 year old ---- -------.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Has anyone had the chance to watch the movie: The Ring? I watched it at the theaters, with two buddies of mine (females) they were scared shitless........................... now that it's available for rental what are your thoughts about it?
It's definately worth a rental in my opinion (if you like movies like that). I saw it in the theatre and it was pretty good.....scared me a couple of times. Pretty suspensful at times too.

One other question......has anyone ever seen a movie called Mulholland Drive? It's definatly the most f#@$ed up movie i've ever seen......that and Requiem for a dream.

Mike

·
Registered
10,992 Posts
Have u seen Biker Boys.................. I am not a big fan of crotch rockets hence, i did seen it. If it's decent I may rent it when it comes out.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Speaking of lameness, did you hear they're considering Paul Walker (famous douchebag from Fast and the Furious) as a candidate to become the next Superman? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? :blink:

Duncan :D

PS: Screw you guys, baseball still rules. You just don't appreciate the subtlety of it... :p

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Mulholland Drive was defenetly one of the most screwed up movies of all time. Has anyone seen American Psyco? That too was extrememly F*cked up.

I should be Superman, I'd fit the genre perfectly. And baseball isn't near as entertaining as football, soley based on the reason that people dont get hurt or try to hurt each other as often. Thats what makes football so interesting

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I was just over at snowest.com (snowmobile forum)....there are two threads over there with over 1100 posts. We've got a lot of work to do to get to that total!

·
Registered
0 Posts
the longest thread huh, beware, the king of all post whores has found this thread. I would just like to say thatmy ex's friend/my ex friend is the biggest whore I have ever known, she used to just be a slut now she's just a damn dirty little whore.

1 - 20 of 10409 Posts