Mazda World Forum banner

241 - 260 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Thought I'd post a pic of the car with the (winter use) 17s and the new exhaust tips with muffler bracket mod (to make it hang closer to the bumper). Forgive the iPhone pic though I did doctor it in PaintShop to make it look less crappy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine

My 2002 with 67k miles. It's a Utah car that we brought back east to NY in 2009. Shockingly, it was on a Buick/Chevy dealer's lot for some 14 months.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 96 Eunos 800M

Best ride ever...no she want turn over. Had her in the hospital but the mechanic has not clue.

Hey Miller Cycle Lovers, I am new to this site and seek your help in getting my ride back on the road. Heres what happened and what we believe the problem might be.

I was driving to work, radio on and enjoying...just fulled up the tank with prem fuel. I'm sitting at the stop light and notice that it had stop running. I also noticed that the temp gauge was in the red, however it was not overheating, no steam & no smoke. so I turned the key into the off position waited a few minutes it started, put it in drive and it died again.
since then it would not start, turnover, do nothing except getting internal red lights which to me indicates that my baby is getting power and thats it.

Any ideas, please help SydneyAus800

·
Registered
14 Posts
these millenias are from japan

this is how you do a Milly .....none done like this here in the states.....

green is on 19s

2tone black staggered on 18x7.5 and 18x8.5

chrome 20s 225/30/20.....cambered rear and large brembo brakes...look close at front end has 99 frontend with 02 bumber

another on 20s

and 20s again 225/30/20 rubber

241 - 260 of 300 Posts