Mazda World Forum banner

261 - 280 of 300 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts

A pic of my Xedos, awaiting warmer days...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello :)
Here is my Mazda Millenia, I have changed the engine cause the other engine was dead... now she is after 3 years stillstandig again alive ;)
The Engine has 338.000km running and still run. It's a 2.5 V6 KL-DE and the year of the car is 1998 but the engine 1994.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
2000 Mazda Millenia S

So more than one would be Millenia S's?
.....or is it
<the count> One Milly S, two Milly S, ah, ah, ah </the count>

Still working out some bugs on #2, repairing some "work" done by a prior Mechanic, but here the twins are:

·
Registered
9 Posts
My first post here, just bought a Mazda Xedos 9 2.5 with 118.000 miles (190.000 kms), well maintained with full service history, still runs perfect.
So far very satisfied with the Xedos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys I just want to share my amazing exprince with the Mazda millenias 2002 2.3 S.i used to own 1998 Honda Accord and decided to own the precious Mazda Millenia S.starting from researching from reading about the the 2.5 base model to the S notorious super charger problems.i decided to buy the the mazda MILLENIA S with 109K Miles for 2500.even though the person who sold don't really know anything about how amazing this car was.he Preety much gave me a deal with the car.after deciding to buy the vehicle.i pulled up a car ad report.the report indicated everything is upto date

·
Registered
120 Posts
My '98 Millenia S

·
Registered
32 Posts
New Owners Says Hellow

Hi Fellas,
Say hello to my 2 weeks old Xedos 9 (in UK). Year 2000, on 90,250 miles... with mods already done as below... and new double din stereo going in as well. Hope you like!

261 - 280 of 300 Posts