Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wohoo, I am first to post here. Looks like this is going to be a great site.
I own a 2002 yellow Protege5 in South Florida. I am part of the IntensePerformance Mazda Club. If anybody is in South Florida and would like to join, email me. Also we are going on a road trip to NOPI in Atlanta and Then onto North Carolina on Sep. 20. Join our caravan or join us along the way. :D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Glad to have you aboard!

If you know anybody looking for information about this car, please direct them here, as the site will only get better with users and more users!

Protege is definately a great car, I remember a R&T article gave it a slalom time/speed better than a BMW M3! :shock:

That's freaking insane. It's not thrillingly fast, but it's a definate handler! Damn fun car, I drove the MP3 (my friend's).. nice system, nice car, and all Mazda :)

Zoom zoom!

·
Registered
1 Posts
A double post for my first post here. Yay...

Note: Don't hit refresh when the forum gives an error...

Last edited by Felix Wankel at Aug 29 2002, 09:30 PM

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Yeah, I know, I'm named Hondaboy in a site devoted to Mazdas. So shoot me, but I'm not changing the name now. (It's a tribute to my first car.)

If it helps, I'm beginning to like Mazda a lot more now that the 2003 Accord has proven to be just as bland as I thought it would be. And, if that's not enough, I'm thinking my next car will probably be a 1999-00 Protege ES (five-speed, of course).

This site's great, and long overdue. Go Shayaan!

hondaboy :D - a name's just a word, isn't it?

·
Registered
428 Posts
I would've had the MP3 instead of my Millenia. It was blue, had 17s on, a spoiler. It was so beautiful. But I had my heart on a automatic. Owell. Maybe I'll get the Mazda 6 with automatic! (w00t)

·
Registered
428 Posts
I would've had the MP3 instead of my Millenia. It was blue, had 17s on, a spoiler. It was so beautiful. But I had my heart on a automatic. Owell. Maybe I'll get the Mazda 6 with automatic! (w00t)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by YellowMP5@Aug 26 2002, 05:16 PM
Wohoo, I am first to post here. Looks like this is going to be a great site.
I own a 2002 yellow Protege5 in South Florida. I am part of the IntensePerformance Mazda Club. If anybody is in South Florida and would like to join, email me. Also we are going on a road trip to NOPI in Atlanta and Then onto North Carolina on Sep. 20. Join our caravan or join us along the way. :D
Welcome aboard noob! :p

Nice choice! So how are u enjoying your MP5!?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts