Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I basically put this as a reply to another post but i love this stuff so much i think everyone should check it out. Go to autosupermart.com, and check out this product called Plexus Plastic polish/cleaner and protectant. It cleans, polishes, and shields just about any clear or painted plastics. It comes in a spray can and u just spray it and buff off. i bought some of it to try in my interior bc they claimed it works so great. i put it on all my plastic controls, and plastic pieces in my interior. now my milly int. looks brand new, and i swear to god it smelled like a new car after i did it. you'd be surprised how much scum can get into plastic's pores. i used it also on my plastic chrome door handles and shifter (comes on '99 and newer i think)...they basically turned into mirrors. try it out guys...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics are delayed, wanted to finish totally detailing/waxing my car first 8)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Be careful of all those miracle interior and exterior automotive cleansers that are finding thier ways into the market. Many of the products on the market, will actually damage the surfaces they are applied to, throughout time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I use the ArmorAll Protectant wipes (yellow container) for most of my interior and it works real good. I usually clean everything with the ArmorAll and then wipe everything over again with a clean towel. The plastic strip that goes across the dash turns out good when I do this.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Has anyone ever used the swiffer? Well yea they work great for the ground and all, but what I like to do is just buy the refills(of the generic swiffer) and use those to 'wipe' down my cars dash. The ones i'm talking about are the dry ones that attract dust. They work great for the house too. But you wipe down your auto with those, and it attracts all the dust and since its dry it doesn't get anything wet and streak anything or shine anything. Try it out....they work great, I wanna come up with some product duplicating the swiffer to use on autos, but with a different name for 'auto' specific use. Oh well, maybe sometime :lol:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope this is not a "miracle" interior product, its only for plastics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts