Mazda World Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any plans on completing the rest of the website? The forum seems to be where all the action is but I'm sure the main page could use alot of help. It might be nice to put information like "How to re-program the remote" and other things on the main pages where people won't have to search through the forums to find answers. If something is explained in the forum and you feel alot of people can use that info, move it to it's own "How to" section. Since there isn't alot of info for the MM, we can make this the main site people want to go to.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yea, I want to create 'guides' for people... but I need pictures to go with those, and most things I can't do on my car :)

Any guide will get full credit, if anybody chooses to donate some time to making a text file and throwing some pictures... and emailin em to me.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Originally posted by the_saint@Sep 23 2004, 05:07 PM
i have guides
u need to have pics!

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
what is wrong with u?!?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by the_saint@Sep 28 2004, 08:49 PM
http://forums.mazdaworld.org/index.php?showtopic=7887

i would like to have it pinned but i don't think the mods have power in the 929 section
[snapback]194897[/snapback]​
Only Shayaan has the power to create the actual Tech Guides.

But, I split out your how-to guide and made it a whole new post, pinned at the top of the Tech area. Great work, bro!

[EDIT: Some posts in this thread were deleted.]
[EDIT 2: Question answered, problem fixed, thread now CLOSED]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.