Mazda World Forum banner

RX-8 to be Cyclops' new car

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Duncan 
#1 ·
As reported by X-Men Unlimited, Cyclops' (aka Scott Summer) new car will be nothing but the RX-8!

I'm imagining there will be some very James Bondesque relationship with all kinds of toys on the car, just like his motorcycle in the first movie. You can get a glimpse of it on the Apple Quicktime site, just exiting a garage. Looks to be a blue or a black color, but who knows!

#3 ·
Originally posted by Felix Wankel@Aug 29 2002, 09:40 PM
As long as its not yellow. I'm sick of seeing the yellow ones.
Looks blue from the pictures... maybe black but I'm hoping it's blue, and I hope it's available when it's produced.

It's the color I want when I get it :wub:

If not, I'll take the color in my avatar. :)

#5 ·
From The Car Connection's Daily Edition (scroll down a bit to find the story):

RX-8 IN THE MOVIES

The sequel to the first X-Men movie will showcase the new Mazda RX-8, along with a host of actors wearing lizard skin, blue paint, and razors for fingernails. The box-office hit’s sequel, dubbed X2, is due on May 2, 2003; the RX-8 isn’t due in showrooms until later next summer as a 2004 model. The RX-8 will be rotary-powered and could be the second Ford to be driven by Oscar winner Halle Berry in a film within a year — she’s also driving a coral-tone T-Bird in the November James Bond movie Die Another Day.
One problem - I'm guessing Ford had very little to do with the RX-8. Other than that, it's still good info.

Duncan :D - you lookin' at me, bub?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.