Mazda World Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Vic,

Thanks for all the parts!! I just got back from a long trip and opened up your box!! Awesome packing!! Thought it was better than when I order parts online from places like Rockauto.com!! Installed the crank sensor and am pulling out the cat right now. Next week, I'll be starting on the timing belt set that I got from you. Yes, the belt still looks brand new and WOW!! You even sent all the nuts and bolts that go along with the belt swap!! Pulleys, tensioner and covers all look brand new!! Brake booster will be done in the near future.

Always a pleasure doing business with you!! Shipping was not too bad considering it was coming from Canada to Utah. Once again, thanks for being such a conscientious hobbyist!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Bigb, sorry to see your car in pieces like this! :)

I don't know if you remember me, I'm local to you, live near the airport.

I need front shocks/struts etc. Do you have those still? I'm sure you know better than me which pieces I would need. I was told just to not replace them - car is old, etc, but if I can get some at a good price from you I'd like to get it fixed. I also have a 99 s model.

Also my pre-cat is gone, so if you have any cats left I'd probably take those too.

Aaaand a swaybar, and whatever the two connectors are on each end of the swaybar.. My swaybar has "shifted" to the side as one of the connectors bent.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hey,

Struts I already sold to Ken so those are gone.

Cats I have

Swaybar I might still have. don't recall if I scrapped it or not but I can check.

I do have a rear sway bar however you can retrofit on your 99. I had a 99 and I ordered this from a 2001 model. makes it feel tighter in the turns.

Why don't you PM me your number and we can talk in more detail

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi bigb
new to the forum saw your parts and jumped to the end
do you still have i8?
pulled the auto out of my millie and the stator is shot
next to no parts here in australia and if there is theyre more expensive than the car!
thanks

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
hi bigb
new to the forum saw your parts and jumped to the end
do you still have i8?
pulled the auto out of my millie and the stator is shot
next to no parts here in australia and if there is theyre more expensive than the car!
thanks
Hi,

I've sold the one pictured here but I do have another transmission still assembled. I wont take it all apart for the $35 listed for I8 (Transmission Fluid Pump) but I will do it for $100. If you need more parts from the transmission I have the whole thing sitting here on a dolly.

As for shipping, that is going to be another problem. I've shipped to Australia before but airmail is VERY expensive especially for a part this heavy. Sending it ground can take anywhere from 3-6 weeks depending on when the container leaves port.

all told this could cost you anywhere between $150-300 depending on shipping options. At that price it is probably cheaper for you to purchase locally. In all honesty I have it here if you really want it, but would only use it as a last resort.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
You dont happen to have the whole trannypack for milly 2.3 mine got busted for good :)
If by trannypack you mean valve control body (the part that sits above the pan) then yes, I have a complete one here

actually I still have the complete transmission here.

PM me of you need specific parts and we can make arrangements

·
Registered
178 Posts
BigB,

I owe you a big thanks for the serp auto tensioner pulley assy you shipped out to me a bunch of months back. So thanks very much for that.

Any chance you still have D7 (frt brk calip L/R) and/or I3 (frt drive axles)?

Thanks,
Ted

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
BigB,

I owe you a big thanks for the serp auto tensioner pulley assy you shipped out to me a bunch of months back. So thanks very much for that.

Any chance you still have D7 (frt brk calip L/R) and/or I3 (frt drive axles)?

Thanks,
Ted

Hi Ted,

you are actually in luck. I still have the calipers. The axles I've actually sold the ones in the pic there, but I have another set that is in even better condition vs the "cores" that I pictured there. I also still have the half shaft should you need that. Cost for the new axles would be $50 each ($100 for a set). PM me if you want to work something out.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
You wouldn't happen to have another alternator tensioner for a 2.3 would you?
I have an alternator tensioner left, but I took it apart to put it through the part washer. I couldn't figure out how to bolt it all back together but all the pieces are there and the pulley is good.

If you want to give it a try I will sell it for $50 and maybe you can figure it out. there are only 1-2 pieces inside but the trick it so get it closed while the spring is still in tension. Truthfully I didn't give it much time / effort to figure it out so if you are creative it might save you a lot...

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Hi! I am in desperate need of a transmission speed sensor for my 99 mazda millenia s!! What are you selling yours for? :)
$40 plus shipping. if you're interested PM me with your postal / zip code so I can get a quote for shipping

·
Registered
178 Posts
hey BigB,

First off, thanks for your excellent professional service on shipping me some much needed parts. Still gotta get around to getting the drive axles put on.

Quick question.. What you have pictured in A7, is that the plastic under car skid shield (or whatever Mazda calls it) which largely covers over the oil pan, tranny, etc?

Mines trashed from having an unfortunate encounter at highway with a plastic crate right smack in the middle of fast lane at dusk. OUCh! Did a ton of damage to the bumper skirt and left fog light region 5-6 years ago.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
hey BigB,

First off, thanks for your excellent professional service on shipping me some much needed parts. Still gotta get around to getting the drive axles put on.

Quick question.. What you have pictured in A7, is that the plastic under car skid shield (or whatever Mazda calls it) which largely covers over the oil pan, tranny, etc?

Mines trashed from having an unfortunate encounter at highway with a plastic crate right smack in the middle of fast lane at dusk. OUCh! Did a ton of damage to the bumper skirt and left fog light region 5-6 years ago.
That's not what is int he picture, but I do have the under engine cover panels if you want them. like most items I replaced them new from dealer a few years before the part out so they are pretty shiny and new.

I'll PM you

·
Registered
12 Posts
2001 Mazda Millenia parts for sale..

I have the following parts for the 2001 Mazda Millenia (may fit others)

1. Front Grille

2. Remote Fuel/Trunk Switch (tan in color)

3. Mazda Floor Mats (Tan in color)

4. KP41701 remote key fob

5. 16" OEM Rims (2 of them; one with tire)

6. tie-rod

7. One shock absorber

I live in the DC Metro area. If you are interested in me shipping these items, please PM me or send an e-mail to kk20878 on yahoo.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello Everyone! :)

I'm still around, and I'm still in search for some advice, and some parts for my 1995 Millenia S (Stored for ~3 years straight, due to a coolant leak on top of the drive belts...)

It's awesome to have this forum still active!

Thanks!

Luroc

61 - 80 of 94 Posts