Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
almost got the chance to race and Audi TT off the line, but some non- observant driver (old person) pulled in front of me and ended it quick. i thought i could have taken him tho. i watched him get off the line for about a second then i gunned it and was on top of him. seems the TT's first gear goes to about 40mph, at least thats what i was doing when he shifted to 2nd and i was right on his neck. i wasnt happy about that situation. :x

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok got another one too, not the best kill out there, but certainly showed this rice burner not to mess around. was basically driving behind, what seemed to be, a modded out civic SI. he had full body kits and everything, sounded upgraded with some nice big lighted gauges on the side of the gauge cluster :roll: . anyways i had about enough watching him smokin cars that werent any match so...i speed up and got on his @$$ pulled to the left and grilled him haha. so i heard him gun it it, we were goin about 40-55mph head to head already since we just past some traffic. anyhow to make a short story even shorter, i was doin 85 before he could blink...seeyah :arrow: :twisted:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts