Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so over the last few months in my Tan 2000 Millenia L...i have been doing alot of traffic in and out of my car...smoking and all that bad stuff...its reaked havoc on my once beautiful millenia mats and carpet...I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can get my mats/carpet steamed clean...or any miralce formula for cleaning the worse of the worse?

· Registered
285 Posts
Ok so over the last few months in my Tan 2000 Millenia L...i have been doing alot of traffic in and out of my car...smoking and all that bad stuff...its reaked havoc on my once beautiful millenia mats and carpet...I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can get my mats/carpet steamed clean...or any miralce formula for cleaning the worse of the worse?[/b]
I would buy a new set of mats and not live in the past anymore

· Registered
1 Posts
Ok so over the last few months in my Tan 2000 Millenia L...i have been doing alot of traffic in and out of my car...smoking and all that bad stuff...its reaked havoc on my once beautiful millenia mats and carpet...I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can get my mats/carpet steamed clean...or any miralce formula for cleaning the worse of the worse?
A steam cleaner is just what you need, it removes bad odors, dirt and grease from almost any surface. I've been using it myself to wash my car engine for a year now and I'm very happy with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts