Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey was up kids..check this for all you cats w/ 2.5's i've found a supercharger...but it cost more then you probly wanna spend. This is what the guy told me ..i can send ya pics if you want.
"Yes, the kit fits the Millenia NON-' S' 2.5. you will gain 80 hp at the wheels--it will be faster than an S, on sale for only $2995."
Told you it was expensive..but hey i live w/ my partents plan on making it to the 300HP band...w/ Kl-ze engine comps....gemmie some replies and tell me what ya think

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know would boost it up to 250 ....P.S. have any of you hear what millenias sound like w/ the remus exhuast they sell on nopi..? I drop'd a foam/dome filter in and it sounds alot better just that i wanna free up some backpresure without the honda lawnmover effect. plus remus exhuast look hot...hehe

·
Registered
903 Posts
That sounds really cool. On the existing intake manifold on the 2.5, towards the firewall there is a panel and it looks like you can unscrew it. It lookes like it could be used to add forced air into the intake(via turbo?). I was just wonderin' if that was(is) possibility to hook up a turbo. Now with this supercharger your talking about, thats a bolt on(new intake completley?) and the HP is gained without any additional fabrication(injectors, computer, fuel pump, etc)?

·
Registered
428 Posts
I want one!!! Where's the link? Any tel#? Who's the manufacture? (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

·
Registered
428 Posts
You are a GOD, dude! Thanks! (w00t)

Can you say "boost"? :shifty:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts