Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the same problem many of you have had and resolve by replacing the ABV solenoid valve. I called my dealer and told them what I need, but they can't find it in there service book, is there another name for the ABV solenoid valve, can someone tell me how to find it on my car, I see several vacuum lines and solenoid valve but have not been able to determine witch one in the ABV solenoid valve. Dose any one have the ABV solenoid valve part number for a 1995 Milly S? If so, please share.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
On the back of the engine, beside the egr valve you will find a mess of vac. hoses and solenoids. The ABV is the one furthest from the egr in that mess. It has 2 stems for vac. hoses, and a 2-wire connector. Both stems point straight up. The part number I have is listed somewhere on this site, but I know it starts with a KJ (and is the only solenoid that starts like that).

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I have the same problem many of you have had and resolve by replacing the ABV solenoid valve. I called my dealer and told them what I need, but they can't find it in there service book, is there another name for the ABV solenoid valve, can someone tell me how to find it on my car, I see several vacuum lines and solenoid valve but have not been able to determine witch one in the ABV solenoid valve. Dose any one have the ABV solenoid valve part number for a 1995 Milly S? If so, please share.

The 2 solenoids names are ABV Vent Solenoid and ABV Vacuum Solenoid. This statement may be late, I mean SUPER late. Anyway those 2 solenoids are the problem. How I know I have an 02 Millenia S, 17 codes when I got it. 3 1/2 yrs later finally got rid of the TCS problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts