Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grr: I'm keep looking 4 parts 4 my 5,wanting springs,and speed parts. :thumbsup: help please!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I haven't found any either, not that I've spent a whole lot of time looking. If you find anything interesting, please share!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I would suspect that any number of items from the Mazda3 could be made to fit, considering they share the same basic chassis and general layout.

Then again, the thing hasn't been out very long either, and production does take a little time. So patience, friends! If nothing comes out by the end of the year, though, then I'd start to complain.

On a side note - wouldn't one of these things just be a hoot with the MazdaSpeed turbo engine? :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
:grr: I'm keep looking 4 parts 4 my 5,wanting springs,and speed parts. :thumbsup: help please!
[/b]
Hey. You should check at ebaymotors for parts. Make sure you search for Mazda5 not Mazda 5. They have air intakes and strut stabilizers along with different kinds of antennas and such. I'm just not sure if any of these parts will void the warranty. That's why I haven't bought any for it yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How compatible are the 3 and 5 as far as the engine bay goes? Looking to buy a cold air intake for mine and I've seen pics of what one looks like on a 3 with the 2.3, and it looks very similar to the 5. Wife won't let me do it until I know for sure if it can work.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts