Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size are the front door speakers? Crutchfield says to use 6x8's but that speaker removal site says 6 1/2's. Also, what kind of an adapter do I need to buy so I can hook up my stock CD changer to my aftermarket Panasonic HU? Things didn't line up when we installed my deck. Thanks.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I don't think Panasonic HU and stock changer would work.
Shayaan, I noticed you got aftermarket speakers in your front door. Are those 5x7 or 6x8? Why would Crutchfield tell me 5x7/6x8 aftermarket speakers won't fit in the front when the OEM is a 5x7/6x8? What brand name speakers are in your front Shayaan? What's up with Crutchfield? :huh:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I don't think Panasonic HU and stock changer would work.
Shayaan, I noticed you got aftermarket speakers in your front door. Are those 5x7 or 6x8? Why would Crutchfield tell me 5x7/6x8 aftermarket speakers won't fit in the front when the OEM is a 5x7/6x8? What brand name speakers are in your front Shayaan? What's up with Crutchfield? :huh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
there is no adapter to ake a panasonic or any brand in that matter work with a stock changer. About your speaker sizes they are 5 x 7 in the front and the rear varies from 6 x 9 to 6 1/2 in speakers. If you want a changer it would have to be a panasonic changer model #CXDP610

1 - 5 of 5 Posts