Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there... i'll preface my comments with the fact that i'm an automotive neophite.. i can haxor with computers all day long but cars just aren't my thing..

just bought my millenia S about 5 months ago and since then have had the radiator replaced (cracked plastic), all the fluids flushed and replaced, and all the injectors cleaned.

just recently i noticed that the air vents for the driver are blowing MUCH warmer air than the others... the vent to the left of the steering wheel and to the right of the steering wheel..

when i first bought the car it blew ICE COLD a/c.. now i have to put it on 73, A/C (not econ), and inside air... it blows lukewarm at this setting at best... if i move the dial one degree up to 74 the two vents i was talking about suddenly jump almost 5 degrees up in heat... the 3rd vent from the left will still be blowing cold a/c at this point but the one right next to it (just right of steering column) will be warm..

does anyone have any idea what this is about????? do i need to have more freon added to the system or what? i'm totally confused and its bugging the heck out of me...

thanks for any thoughts or input regarding.

cheers,

cory

·
Registered
903 Posts
I don't know why it does that...Sometimes I have noticed a similar problem....with the heat though. Sometimes when I put the setting on something low ~71 degrees it is hot air, like its on full heat. Then other times it comes through warm like it should. WTF??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts