Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
My first two cars were white and they both had resprays and before long they began to look off-white again. Mind you they were probably cheap paint jobs anyway.

With the right car, white is such a cool colour but its just so hard to maintain as there is no place to hide for any blemish whatsoever !

Mazdaus, is your paintwork still sound apart from the dullness ?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a dark color and its like the trunk area is getting white

My first two cars were white and they both had resprays and before long they began to look off-white again. Mind you they were probably cheap paint jobs anyway.

With the right car, white is such a cool colour but its just so hard to maintain as there is no place to hide for any blemish whatsoever !

Mazdaus, is your paintwork still sound apart from the dullness ?
[/b]

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think the white substance that use see within your paint are due to paint it self is really fading. Oh by the way turtle wax has abrasive that can eat out your protection including your top coat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is there anybody from worldpostalcode.com/united-states/nevada/las-vegas area here? Where do order wax from? I have found many sites online. But I want to be sure about the quality. Also it is interesting to listen to those car owners who often use wax. What is approximate durability of this finishing. What is the cost per year? I would like to know all advantages and minuses before ordering it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts