Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its the same story every time i feel squirrley. lil kid in honda hears my half ass exhaust and sees the factory brown paint and figures he'll impress his girlfriend or boyfriend whichever (none my business). as he pulls up i try to make it a point to make the b.o.v. apparent just to give them one last chance to back out as to not be embaressed. if not i eat em, on most occasions i can't say all. its the funnest toy i've had since sit n spin. :ph34r:

·
Registered
349 Posts
what all do u have done to ur 626? besides having turbo what do you have? do u hve time slips, what are ur times?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by 626GrL@Oct 9 2002, 04:39 PM
what all do u have done to ur 626? besides having turbo what do you have? do u hve time slips, what are ur times?
obviously he doesn't :blink:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by DjXsF@Oct 7 2002, 01:31 AM
its the same story every time i feel squirrley. lil kid in honda hears my half ass exhaust and sees the factory brown paint and figures he'll impress his girlfriend or boyfriend whichever (none my business). as he pulls up i try to make it a point to make the b.o.v. apparent just to give them one last chance to back out as to not be embaressed. if not i eat em, on most occasions i can't say all. its the funnest toy i've had since sit n spin. :ph34r:
:blink:

·
Registered
349 Posts
nope, no time slips here, i havent had my car that long, and its completely stock...so im gonna wait a while to go to the track :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by extermin8r@Oct 14 2002, 12:25 AM
Do you guys have timeslips? :)
I hve time slips (!)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by pylon_1@Oct 17 2002, 11:51 PM
15.23 @ 102.3
15.39 @ 99.4
15.12 @ 104.9
15.05 @ 103.5

My time slips from last friday
anyone can type, lets see the slip

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by extermin8r@Oct 18 2002, 12:50 AM
they are... *cough* Maxspeed?  ;)
Sent u pics of my ride, and time slips

Last edited by MaxSpeedSE at Oct 18 2002, 03:01 AM

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Props to Maxspeed... no more hating. He has nice times, and he has a lot of potential with that car. We had a nice long talk; he's totally cool and has a real nice ride.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Yeah, come on post up some pics of those slips.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by extermin8r@Oct 18 2002, 03:22 AM
Props to Maxspeed... no more hating. He has nice times, and he has a lot of potential with that car. We had a nice long talk; he's totally cool and has a real nice ride.
Thanks D, It was kwl talking to you too, nice to meet new people.

Nice clean car, and hopfuly soon a bad ace croch rocket ;)

lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by zuke626@Oct 18 2002, 08:26 AM
So, what are the times?
14.7 N/a

with nitrous ????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts