Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently a benefits analyst and a full-time student.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
I fix t-1's and T-3's at AT&T and also a full time student.

MY JOB SUCKS

·
Registered
0 Posts
primary - Marketing/Sales for BHR inc. design flyers, do mailings, watch over main marketing staff, go to leads, write contracts etc.
secoundary(winter only) - Ski partol/snowboard instructor wintergreen ski resort

also full time student

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Manager of Carrera Collection, Carrera Motors (Service Loaner Programs, Rental Company, Used car sales department etc....)

Student through AIU online too....

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
full time student at st johns university

soon to be employed @citibank part time in the ECU department (executive communications unit - we take the complaints)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Infantry Corporal in the Canadian Armed Forces

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Avid crack smoker.

also a pathelogical liar. I dont even drive a mazda. Its a ford fiesta. My name is not Domingo its Fred. and im from Brazil, but im indonesian

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would not change my job for the world! honestly.

My wife and I love being apart of something special.
I get great benefits, and I think I have the best job in the AF.

Im working hard right now to get into a commissioning program.

If you can deal with the pay, it is so worth it.

If any of you younger guys are thinking about joining a military, let me know. I can give some pointers and answer some quesions Truthfully.

Thank you for asking, Seldomseen.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I chuck and hurl luggage all day. Next time you fly, feel free to put some vases or glassware in your luggage. I'll take extra care of it. :devil:

·
Registered
21 Posts
ok so lemme get this straight am i the only one here with a crap job?
Im a storeperson i work for a recruitment agency they find me work i go wherever they send me i have the krappiest job but it still pays the bills

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Mazdagirl, don't feel bad. I work in a retail department store and have just survived my sixth Christmas season. And with no casualties, even! :shifty:

Now we're getting into what's called the "dead zone" after the holidays, in which the whole retail industry basically slows down until April or so. The nice thing is that you're never as busy, but that also means there's a lot of boredom to overcome on the slower weekdays like Tuesday and Wednesday.

However, I specialize in the electronics section of the store, which means I get to screw around with video games and cameras all day. So that helps... :)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Duncan@Jan 20 2004, 04:59 AM
I work in a retail department store and have just survived my sixth Christmas season. However, I specialize in the electronics section of the store, which means I get to screw around with video games and cameras all day. So that helps... :)
How's the pay at Target these days?

(a.) Minimun Wage, (b.) Better than Nothing, (c.) Good, or (d.) Great

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm a full-time student until May (graduatin 4 years with a transfer! WOO!).
I hope to then become a creative-type person at an ad agency of some sort. I've sent 14 resumes so far... :blink: Wish me luck...

BTW, if anyone knows anyone at an ad agency in Chicago or the Chicago-area, let me know :angel: Thanks!

Rachel

·
Registered
120 Posts
Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer in NYC.

live in NJ, have a new car... hmmm. if I didn't belch, fart, scratch my arse and miss the bowl so much.. I'd swear I was a yuppie...

now bring on the linear straight thinking "engineer" jokes!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts