Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone who runs a set of American Racing rims? I am currently on a tight budget and have come across this brand online. Some of the products have good reviews, but I want to know the opinion of my fellow Mazda owners.

·
Administrator
76 Posts
Long ago I had a Ford Probe (body made by Mazda, basically a 626). I put a set of American Racing rims on it and I never had any problems with them. Very sharp looking, sturdy, well built rims. That brand has been around a long time. I would not worry about them being bad.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Long ago I had a Ford Probe (body made by Mazda, basically a 626). I put a set of American Racing rims on it and I never had any problems with them. Very sharp looking, sturdy, well built rims. That brand has been around a long time. I would not worry about them being bad.

Just my opinion.
Thank you for sharing your personal thoughts about this brand.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I raced my RX3 on American Racing wheels for over twenty years and installed them on most of the cars we built for other racers. We never had a problem with them and in fact some should not have survived some of the punishment inflicted upon them but somehow they did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts