Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
no, you would have to remove the motior and replace it with another 1 that would work with the mazda setup, unless you built your own your screwed

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hmm. I'm not so sure of that. I never really paid attention. The motors are a simple clockwise/counter clockwise setup. They are'nt actually clocked like a sunroof motor. I guess just take it out and hook it to power and see what makes it stop.

·
Registered
0 Posts
well, its kindi hard to explain, basically what raise's and lowers the window is an arm attached to the motor that swings to push or lower the window, the problem is they build the arm a certain lengh so that it can't go down any farther, and thus limiting the window depth. I guess if you cut out a section of the arm and put it back together that would work, but your windows would go down mad fast, and need alot of power to go up

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
The "arm" BHR is talking about is called the window regulator. Basically, the only way to do it would find a regulator that would fit the Millenia and have the ability to move all the way down.....or maybe a front regulator would work....However, I would think this would be an extremely difficult task to perform.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts