Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all wasup to everyone up in here...its good to see the site back up (Good Lookin ouT shayaan)...iight i had a question, does anyone know where i can get a wood trim kit for the interior of my 99 milly?...my car has some wood trim but i seen this one nigga on cardomain with wood trim all around his shit...it made the car look a lot more luxurious which is what im tryin to do...

another question i had was about dropping my car...i got 18's and i was wondering what would be the best springs or coilovers to drop my car as much as possible without scraping on every bump i hit or every driveway i pull into...i appreciate any help fellas...OnE

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Answer all yer questions...

Check out veneerz.com they have the dash kit for like 130 or something.

Get the Eibach's as they drop your car the least, but aren't too bad to scrape your car.

Also, still need forum suggestions so we have a good base of what we are gonna have as forums, so I figured I'd throw that in there.

·
0 Posts
can anyone post pics if you installed a wood trim kit ? i was deciding which one looked the best.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got some pics up of a wood kit that I installed using a razorblade, vinyl burlwood contact paper, a heat gun, and a blow dryer

·
Registered
14 Posts
I peeped those pics and that is some of the tightest grain work I've seen in a Millenia-How'd you do it and where did you get the stuff from-I want to do that dawg.

·
Registered
35 Posts
OK here's the deal on ebay there's auctions for "burl wood sign vinyl for plotter cutter". If anyone has gotton decals for there car this is the same stuff they use except this simulates burl wood.I bought a 6'x4' roll, cleaned the areas iwas going to apply the vinyl with alcohol removed the dash used a hair dryer to first heat up the dash then applied the vinyl going back and forth with a heat gun till it took shape over the dash (be careful not to burn a hole through the vinyl), and then just cut of the excess(you'll need two people-one for the heat gun and the other to apply the vinyl) I then did the rest in the car, the airbag part of the dash,door handles, around the shifter and the sun roof controls.THIS WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO DO,and I fucked up alot and barely just had enough, but it's well worth it and seeing I borrowed the heat gun from a friend it only cost me $25.00 - $20.00 for the vinyl,$4.00 for the shipping and a $1.00 for the money order.I got the idea from a friends father who had gotten this done in his boat.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hott to death dogg, I wish I had the guts to do it, too fucking chicken tho!
My shit is brand new...Can't even think of fucking it up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts