Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister bumped my Millenia into the porch (w00t)

My left (amber colored) side marker is broken. Does anybody that has changed them to clear markers have them to sell. Or does anyone know where can I buy them. Mazmart wanted to sell the whole bumper!

I have found sites that sell left and right for cars like Honda Accords for $10 / pair but they didn't have Mazda Millenia.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
check your mail!!!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
From what I have read on the posts in the past, all the newer milly's have the clear turn signals '98-00'? So i guess they would fit the older style as well, b/c the (clear) taillights would as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
does anyone know if the side marker from a 626 would fit the millenia?!?!?! becasue i know they make clear side markers for 626 adn maybe they would fit the milly.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I have a 98 Millenia and the side markers are orange. I think its 99' - 00' that had the clear ones. I saw a Millenia on cardomain that was a 95 or 96 or something but wasn't 99' - 00' and had the clear side marker things and had the different taillights so they must be completely interchangable huh?

·
Registered
4 Posts
The two links above only list the amber side markers. It seems that this question has been asked numerous times and nobody ever gives a straight answer. I am also looking for clear side marker lenses (NOT CORNER LENSES) to replace the amber ones on my 2000 Millenia, but no one seems to know where to get them. I have searched all over the internet with no luck. Please, if anybody knows for sure where to get them, shoot me an e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

JW

·
Registered
90 Posts
No one makes one for the millenia but I did manage to modify a Lexus IS300 bumper light to fit. Look at the pic to the left under my name. I am at work now but I can email better pics tonight so someone can post them.

ps - fairly simple mod with a dremel

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by MilleniaMayhem@Jan 28 2003, 07:00 PM
The two links above only list the amber side markers. It seems that this question has been asked numerous times and nobody ever gives a straight answer. I am also looking for clear side marker lenses (NOT CORNER LENSES) to replace the amber ones on my 2000 Millenia, but no one seems to know where to get them. I have searched all over the internet with no luck. Please, if anybody knows for sure where to get them, shoot me an e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

JW
Just go to any rice shop, to buy a universal side marker light. Install is very simple.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by BigT@Jan 29 2003, 08:01 AM
No one makes one for the millenia but I did manage to modify a Lexus IS300 bumper light to fit. Look at the pic to the left under my name. I am at work now but I can email better pics tonight so someone can post them.

Thanks for the pic! Looks like a good mod. I may check some salvage yards for the IS300 markers.

Just go to any rice shop, to buy a universal side marker light. Install is very simple.
Do the universal side markers fit nice and flush like the factory markers?

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Originally posted by MilleniaMayhem+Jan 29 2003, 05:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MilleniaMayhem @ Jan 29 2003, 05:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BigT@Jan 29 2003, 08:01 AM
No one makes one for the millenia but I did manage to modify a Lexus IS300 bumper light to fit.  Look at the pic to the left under my name.  I am at work now but I can email better pics tonight so someone can post them.

Thanks for the pic! Looks like a good mod. I may check some salvage yards for the IS300 markers.

Do the universal side markers fit nice and flush like the factory markers? [/b][/quote]
The ones I have seen mount flush. Several companies sell side marker lights, just purchase from a better one, if you decide to go this route. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
BigT or anybody, can you post a bigger picture of the mod with the Lexus lenses please? What year Lexus lenses will work or does it not matter?

I was thinking of just getting the 626 clear ones and using a Dremel to remove a back post on them. Modify the metal holding clip to make the lenses sit more flat with the Millenia.

·
Registered
90 Posts
BigT or anybody, can you post a bigger picture of the mod with the Lexus lenses please? What year Lexus lenses will work or does it not matter?

I was thinking of just getting the 626 clear ones and using a Dremel to remove a back post on them. Modify the metal holding clip to make the lenses sit more flat with the Millenia
Sorry I don't know how to post pics (maybe its time to learn) but I can email them to you later today. I was going to use the 626 like you are thinking but the lexus lenses looked better because it was euroclear like the millenia reflector style headlights not frosted like the 626. Oh yeh the lights are for a 2001+ IS300, 1998-2002 GS300/GS400, and 1998-1999 LS400. Here is an ebay auction for the ones that I have http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2&category=6777

·
Registered
235 Posts
Find an upload service to put your picture.

Click the upload link. Click browse to find the picture on your computer. Then upload it. Then post the link to it. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
ignore, skip to next post

1 - 20 of 23 Posts