Mazda World Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i took my car about a month ago to the shop cuz i got into an accident. The engine was not harmed. I took it there to get just some new side panels and lights, just the stuff that broke. Well i went to pick it up today and now the engine is all fucked up. Doesnt want to run and now even start. It feels weak and makes a poppin noise and ka plunk turns off. Also smelled like something was burning. It sounded like it was pre-igniting but im not sure. We put a new battery in and filled it with premium gas and still did the same shit. It ran for about 100 feet really weak and turned off and never wanted to start back up. Anyone have any idea why ? ? ??

Also the messed up part is is that the dealership said they dont want to pay to fix the engine cuz we took it there for body work not engine work. WTF.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That happend to me a while back with my first car, we had it fixed.
And i had problems left and right too, check to see if the shop did these things.

When fixing the car, they may have used blow tourchs and burned wires.. or melted hoses...look over to see if anything is fryed, thats what that burning smell could be....

othere then that, i dont see what it could be when you have a perfict motor, then all of a suden its not.

Damn dealers

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i found out what was wrong with the car. They said the electrical system got messed up. They said water go in it or something and its gunna cost 250 to replace. Oh well damnit hoipefully i get my car tomarrow.

·
Registered
349 Posts
damn thats horrible....i swear sometimes my car is weird, i will stall out and then ill tryto restart it like 3 times and it wont start, and finally one time it will work , i have my foot on the clutch all the way down and its in neutral, maybe thats just in my mind, i gotta be doing something wrong.. i guess

1 - 4 of 4 Posts