Mazda World Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had time and some good weather to eventually clean the car and take some decent pics so here they are...

Still not sure about dropping it but I definitely want some tints on there which I will do later this year !

· Premium Member
1,856 Posts
Looks good man! I like the door lights, are those neons or somethin? The wheels look nice, although an inch bigger would look much nicer (those are what, 16"?) to fill in the wheel well a bit. Somethin I had never noticed about the xedos 9 v. millenia... you have an antenna! I think '98+ here in the states, the antenna was built in to the rear windscreen. Also, what's that other control stick on the steering column? The one under the turn signal/light stick?

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wiz ! To answer your questions:

I put some LEDs in the doors,
The wheels are 17" and they are stock,
The antennae stayed in the UK till Xedos 9 production ended,
The other control stick is the joystick controller for the Minidisc HU although it also has a remote control.

· Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Looks very good! I really like your rims, fits the car so good. Funny thing about the ignition key, to the right of the steering wheel like in my LHD Xedos. And the rear end, Milly drivers, look how much better the wider licence plate surrounding looks, cleaner lines in my opinion.

Not been much around lately, busy watching football and cleaning your Xedos or what?

· Registered
6,006 Posts
Did your side markers come placed behind the front wheel, or did you shave/fill the front hole and add those? [/b]
Only USDM cars (mostly) have side markers in the front bumper. Otherwise, you get signal repeaters set further back with no orange reflector. When I get my front bumper painted, I'm filling the sidemarkers in as they are ugly as hell.

The perfect shade of green too...looks good.

· Premium Member
1,550 Posts
wow, what a beautiful milly. I wish mine came from the factory like that, with the sterring wheel on the right (left) side of course...the euro liscense plate surround is much better looking! How does your push button start operate, do you turn on the power with the key and the the starter with the button? Xedos badge looks good on the grill too. i still think you should drop her and keep the rims stock.

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CTM, I got the badge idea from you with your V6 on the front. I thought it looked really cool but I thought Xedos 9 would look even better. I know it doesn't suit suit everybody but I think it makes the car look even more classy. Just my opinion.

You're right about the push button start BTW. I definitely want tints and LED gauges and still toying with the idea of dropping it. Other than that I'm done.

· Premium Member
1,550 Posts
i think the xedos 9 badge is a good twist on my V6 idea, it fits perfectly. You know i was so busy staring at the beautiful paint and rims i didnt even notice she didnt have tints, thats a good idea, i would definetly do that next. I also noticed that you have orange bulbs in your taillights (my pet-peeve). You should get some chrome-amber bulbs, they dont have as much output as the stockers but the tails will look great. I had some from autolumination before going all-LED, they were like 2 bucks each.

I like what you have done, upgrades which dont detract from the original style of the car. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.